Sunday, April 25, 2010

Do you ever get stressed?

This is actually a rather common question I get from my clients. To them, they cannot imagine me getting stressed because I always appear to be so calm. Oh well, now is a good time to tell you this. I am human too. Stress is a normal thing to have actually. It is a matter of how serious it can go.

The next question is "So what do you do then?" Here's what I really want to share with you especially now that I am going through a seemingly challenging part of my life.

  1. I am so blessed that I enjoy consistent and everlasting love from Jesus.
  2. I am so happy that I have a soulmate who is ever supportive and gives me a shoulder to cry on.
  3. I am really thankful that I have business partners who are my friends and ever so trusting and resourceful.
  4. I am grateful that my family is always there for me and my mum is always ready to cook me a good meal.
  5. I am so loved by my 10 months old nephew as he will never fail to smile and even laugh out loud with joy when he sees me from a distance or hear my voice.
  6. I am so glad that I have friends who are always showing concern and showering me with love.
  7. I am greatly blessed to always receive angelic help and miracles when I need one.
That's what I really do when I am feeling overwhelmed by challenges. I count my blessings. I focus on what's working for me in my life so that that will expand. You should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment