Friday, April 16, 2010

Importance - a value that make sense only to the giver

This entry is way overdue. I was really busy with family, work and me. But mostly with myself. I got walk-the-talk you see.

These days when I start my first sessions with new clients, I make sure that they understand the most important thing in their lives is themselves. I am not asking them to be selfish. Let me explain...

Everyday, we felt that the reason why we do not have time for ourselves is because everything else is very important.

Question: Who give value of importance to these things? They are important to you but if you do not 'exist' anymore, can they still be important?

Honestly, those questions do not need a genius to answer. That's what I was doing. Taking care of myself especially when I am extremely busy. I need time alone to breathe properly. I am not joking. Breathe properly changes a person's state. In layman term, a person's emotion.

Let me be thrifty in my words. Compare the rate of survival when you go without:-
1. Food
2. Water
3. Oxygen

I rest my case... I am going to breathe now... all the way to my diaphragm. How relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment